« PrejšnjaNaprej »
SHERIFFS FOR THE YEAR 1829.
William Dodge Cooper Cooper, of Toddington, esq.
Breconshire Cardiganshire Carmarthenshire.. Glamorganshire Pembrokeshire .. Radnorshire
Anglesey ... Carnarvonshire Denbighshire Flintshire Merionethshire Montgomeryshire
wife of Captain Litchfield, R. A, a daughter.
12. At Upper Sheen, Surrey, the wife JANUARY.
of col. c. S. Fagan, C. B. a daughter.
17. The wife of F. D. Lempriere, 1. At Clyffe Hill, Wilts, the wife of Head Master of St. Olave's Grammar. major W. Fawcett, a son.
school, a son; her fifteenth child. 3. At Little Marlow, Bucks, the wife
18. At Crouch-end, the wife of of the rev. James Allan Park, a son.
Christopher J. Magkay, esq. a son. At the Palace, Bishopthorpe, the 19. In Upper Montagu-street, the lady of sir J. V. B. Johnstone, of Hack
wife of Frederick Solly Flcod, a son. ness, bart. a son and heir. 4. At Penenden-heath, Maidstone,
MARCH. the lady of lieutenant-colonel Tod, a daughter.
1. At Chacombe Priory, Northamp8. At Bruges, the lady of sir David tonshire, the lady of H. J. Pye, esq. a Cunynghame, a son.
daughter, 10. At Siedmere, the lady of sir Tat- 19. At Highlands, Sussex, the lady of ton Sykes, bart. a daughter.
John Durand Baker, esų. a daughter. 15. At Anspach House, Southamp- 24. In Clarges-street, the lady of sir ton, the lady of sir Matthew Blackiston, W. Scot, of Ancrum, bart. a son.
APRIL. 18. At the Warden's lodgings, Merton College, Oxford, lady Carmichael
1. At Paris, lady Perceva), a son and Anstruther, a son.
heir. 19. At the Manor-house, Herting.
3. In Lower Grosvenor-street, the fordbury, the wife of the hon. and rev.
wife of J, S. W. Sawbridge Erle Drax, Robert Eden, a son.
esq. of Charborough Park, Dorset, a At Wrotham-park, the seat of
daughter. George Byng, esq. M. P. lady John
7. At Oxford, the wife of the late rev. Thynne, a daughter.
Dr. Nicoll, Regius Professor of Hebrer 24. At Ashton Giffard, the wife of W.
in that University, a daughter. Codrington, esq. a son.
10. At Pentrepant, Salop, the lady of 25. At Millbrook, the lady of sir
sir W. H. Clerke, bart. a son. Charles Dalrymple, a daughter. The wife of William Blundell, esq. Beaumont, esq. M. P.a son and heir.
11. At Hampstead, the wife of T. W. of Crosby-hall, Lancashire, a daughter.
Lady Alice Peel, a son. 27. At Knowle House, the wife of
In Dublin, the countess of Mil. Edmund de Pentheny O'Kelly, esq. of
town, a son and heir. Clongory, a son. 28. At Hooton Pagnel House, near
At Florence, lady George William
Russell, a son. Doncaster, the lady Louisa Duncombe,
13. The countess of Sheffield a daugh
ter. 29. At Mapperton House, Dorset, the lady of sir Molyneux Hyde Nepean, Walsh, a son.
17. In Curzon-street, lady Jane bart a daughter. 30. At the lodgings, University Col.
19. At Dublin, the viscountess Dunlege, Oxford, the wife of the rev. Dr. garvon, a son and heir. Rowley, the Master, a son.
2. In Spring-gardens, lady Georgiana
Agar Ellis, a son. 2. At Oxford, the wife of Dr. Ogle, a 5. The wife of Dr. Gilbert, Principal
of Brazennose Col. Oxford, a daughter. At Gordon Castle, the seat of the 8. At Ashling-louse, Sussex, the wife duke of Gordon, the wife of James of Captain Rich, R. N. a daughter. Duff, esq. a daughter.
II. At East Sheen, the hon. Mrs. 5. In Guernsey, the wife of the Rev. Penrhyn, a daughter. C. W. Stocker, Principal of Elizabeth 12. At St. John's Wood, the wife of College, a son.
J. W. May, esq. Consul-general of the 12. At Ashford-hall near Ludlow, the Netherlands, a son.
BIRTHS. 17. At Rome, the wife of major.gen. 8. At Barkby-hall, Leicester, the wife Tolley, a daughter.
of George Pochin, esq. a son. 20. At Headley-grove, Surrey, the 9. Lady Henry Cholmondeley, a son hon. Mrs. C. Boulton, a daugbter. and heir.
At Castlecraig, the right hon. 12. In Portman-square, the wife of Lady Napier, a daughter.
Eyre Coote, esq. of West-park, Hamp24. At his seat, Kilmory, Argyleshire, shire, and Leopardstown, Dublin, a the lady of sir John Powlett Orde, bart. daughter. a daughter.
13. Lady Emina Portman, a son. 31. At Stanmer, Sussex, the countess In Upper Brook-street, the wife of of Chichester, a daughter.
captain Ellice, R.N. a daughter. Lately. At Newbridge, Derry Daw- The wife of G. C. Norton, esq. lish, the residence of her father, colonel
M. P. a son. Rochfort, M. P. the lady of E. W. 14. In Grosvenor-square, the counters Meade, esq. a son and heir.
of Cawdor, a son. In Arlington-street, lady Mary At Westport, the marchioness of Stephenson, a daughter.
Sligo, a daughter.
21. In Great Portland-street, the wife
of G. A. Moultrie, esq. of Aston-hall, 4. In Bryanstone-square, the wife of Shropshire, a son. Joseph Hume, esq. M. P. a son.
22. At West Rounton, at her father's, 11. At Dublin, the countess of the lady of sir Thomas Pasley, bart. a Erroll, a daughter.
son and heir. 12. The lady of lieutrcol. George 23. At kirtlington Park, lady DashPollock, C. B. Bengal Army, a son. wood, a daughter.
13. At Totteridge-park, the lady of At Montague-house, Portmania J. Browne, esq.M P. a daughter. square, the hon. Mrs. 11. Montague, a
14. In Connaught-place, the lady of daughter. sir C. H. Coote, bart. M. P. a son.
At Sandon, lady G. Stuart Wort15. At Rookwood, Surrey, the right ley, a danghter. hon. Lady Charles Spencer Churchill, a 25. At Barrow-11 pon-Trent, Derby, daughter.
the lion. Mrs. Beaumont, a son. In Grosvenor-square, the countess of 27. At Woodhall-park, the wife of the Monntcharles, a daughter.
hon. AL. Melville a soll. 17. At Englefield-green, the wife of Lately. Lady Forbes, of Craigievar, a Lieutenant-colonel Salway, a daughter. daughter.
In Stratford-place, the lady of G. W. Tapps, esq. M. P., a son.
AUGUST. 21. At kinsale, the wife of captain G. H. Boldero, 10th Regiment, a son. 1. At Creedy, the wife of lieutenanta
22, In Langham-place, the lady of colonel Ferguson, a daughter. sir G. Heathcote, bart. M. P. a son.
At Sandhurst, the right hon. In Upper Portland-place, the lady H. Pagrt, a daughter. wife of Henry St. George Tucker, esq. a 4. The wife of the right hon. R. Peel, daughter,
23. In Hill-street, Berkeley-square, 6. At Edinburgh, the wife of captain lady C. N. Grenville, a son.
Basil Hall, R. N. a daughter. 24. At Horfield Court, near Bristol, 7. In Hereford-street, the countess the wife of W. R. Alder, esq. of Horn. of Guildford, a son and heir. cliff House, Berwick, a son and heir.
8. At Upton-house, near Poole, the 25. At Weldon Rectory, lady Louisa wife of Edward Doughty, esq. a son and Pinch Hatton, a daughter.
heir. 26. In Charles-street, Berkley-square, 12. At Diston-house, Gloncestershire, lady Augusta Baring, a son.
the lion. Mrs. S. Gist, a daughter. 30. The wife of rev. Dr. Goodenongh, 24. The lady of sir Alexander Hood, a daughter.
bart. high sheriff of the county of JULY.
Somerset, a daughter.
26. The wife of James Reid, M. D. 4. At Mendhamn Harleston, Norfolk, Charlotte-street, Bloomsbury-square, a the wife of sir G. Crewe, bart. a daughia daughter. ter.
28. Lady Elizabeth Drummond, a son.
BIRTHS. 3). At Wycombe Abbey, Bucks, 13. At Kinnaird, Forfarshire, lady lady Granville Somerset, a son.
Carnegie, a son. Lately. At Cheam, the wife of R. 15. At Derrynoyd-lodge, Ireland, the Vernon Smith, esq. M. P. a daughter..
wife of the hons Justice Torrens, a In Dublin, the lady of sir J. Fra. daughter. zer, bart. lieutenant-colonel 7th Hus. 17. The wife of the rey. Charles sars, a son.
Wodsworth, Preb. of St. Paul's, &c., a In Dublin, the wife of J. H. Hutch- daughter. inson, esq. M. P. a son.
· At Sarsden, the hon. Mrs. Langs.
ton, a daughter. SEPTEMBER.
In Fitzwilliam-square, Dublin,
Lady Douglas, a daughter. 3. At Wentworth, viscountess Mil. 21. In Portland-place, lady M. Ross, ton, a daughter.
4. At Highlands, near Calne, the The wife of lieut..col. Wallace, wife of W. Wayte, esq. a son and heir. late major in the king's dragoon guards,
5. At Hempstead-court, Gloucester- a daughter. shire, lady J. Somerset, a son.
28. At Nice, the wife of the right 6. At "Great Horkesley Rectory, hon. Thomas P. Courtenay, a daughEssex, the lady of sir A. Henniker, ter. bart. a daughter.
29. At Bishop's-court, the seat of 8. In Langham-place, the wife of the lord Graves, the hon. Mrs. C. Heneage, hon. W. Cust, a son.
a daughter. 12. In Belgrave-street, the hon. Mrs. At Chalford, Gloucestershire, Smith, a daughter.
lady Prevost, a daughter. 15. In Cavendish-square, the lady of Lately. At Anne's-grove, Cork, the sir M. S. Stewart, a son.
wife of lieuto-gen. the hon. A. Annesley, In Wilton-crescent, the wife of of a daughter. Digby Wrangham, esq. a son.
At Knapton, the hon. Mrs. Vesey, a 16. At Sandwell, the Countess of daughter. Dartmouth, a daughter.
At Gopsall, the countess Howe, a son. 20. At Kingston-grove, Oxfordshire, At Goodwood, the duchess of Rich. the hon. Mrs. W. Rodney, a son and mond, a son. heir.
NOVEMBER. 22. At Pewsey, the wife of the hon. and rev. F. Pleydell Bouverie, a daugh. 2. At Ramsgate, the wife of lieut..col. ter.
C. King, a daughter. 26. The wife of lieutenant-colonel In Park-crescent, Portland-place, Wilson, Chelsea-college, a son.
the hon. Mrs. Shaw, a daughter. 27. At Gloucester, Lady F. Bankes, a The right hon. countess of Dun.
raven, a son.
4. At Bromley-palace, the lady Sarah OCTOBER.
Murray, a son.
7. At Runnymede, the hon. Mrs. N. 1. At Bonshill, Staffordshire, lady Reid, a daughter. Jane Peel, a son.
8. At Elvetham, Hampshire, lady 8. At the Hills, Douglas, Isle of Man, Charlotte Calthorpe, a son. the hon. Mrs. Alexander Murray, of a 9. At Torquay, the wife of lieutenantson and heir.
colonel Elphinstone, a daughter. 9. The wife of major R. C. Pollock, a 12. In Charles street, Berkeley-sq., daughter.
lady J. Hobhouse, a daughter. In Clarges-street, the wife of At Brighton, the hon. Mrs. Fazalieutenant-colonel sir W. Herries, a kerley, a son.
14. Ast the Palace, Bangor, the wife At Moccass-court, the lady of sir of captain Majendie, a son. G. Cornwall, bart. a daughter.
In Upper Grosvenor-street, the 11. At Leamington Priory, the wife lady of sir James Fitzgerald, hart. of captain G. Baker, R. N. of twin daughter. danghters, one still-born.
Lady Conway, a daughter. 13. In London, Lady Catherine Buck- 22. At Eaton-place, the wife of Chas. ley, of twin boys,
Brownlow, esq. M, P. a daughter.
BIRTHS. 10. At Whitehall-house, the hon. Cocks, to Frances Mercy, daughter of Mrs. Wardlaw, a son.
II. Bromley, esq.of Abberley Lodge. 12. At Normanby, lady Sheffield, a 1. At Lewisham, thc rev. Edwin
Kempson, of Castle Bromwich, War24. At Castle Bromwich, the countess wickshire, to Mary, youngest daughter of Bradford, a daughter.
of Jasper Thomas Holmes, esq. of Lately. At Argyle-house, the countess Blackheath. of Aberdeen, a son.
8. At Dean, co. Lancaster, L. B. HolAt Moulsey-hurst-house, the wife of lingshead, esq. of Stanwell, Middlesex, lieuto-col. D. St. Ledger Hill, a daugh. to Eliza, second daughter of the late ter.
rev. W. Hampson. The lady of lord Clanmorris, a son. 14. At Hayes, capt. Curric, R.N. to
At Florence, the wile of Thos. Jones Jane, third daughter of the late Charles Ireland, esq. a son.
Boynton Wood, esq. In Bedford-square, the wife of W.J. 17. At Brighton, w. Champion, çse. Lysley, esq. barrister-at-law, a daughter. 15th ljussars, to Harriet, eldest dau.
of T. R. Kemp, esq. M.P. DECEMBER.
21. At Bath, the rev. E. Dewdncy, to
Emily, youngest daughter of lady Elea1. At Brighton, the hon. Mrs. An
nor Lindsey. derson, a daughter.
22. At St. George's Hanover-square, At Deighton Grove, near York, the
the earl Cornwallis, to Miss Laura wife of J. H. Fletcher, esq. surveyor, Hayes. General Post Office, a daughter.
At Pontefract, Robert Smith, esq. 4. At the General Post Office, Mrs.
to Esther Ann, eldest daughter of Edw. Freeling, a son.
Truinan, esq. banker. 7. In Wilton-crescent, lady Frances 27. At St. George's, Hanover-square, Higginson, a daughter.
lieut. col. Wyatt, first life-guards, to 9. In Fitzwilliam-square, Dublin, the Martha, widow of the late Cynue Lloyd, viscountess Bangor, a son.
esg. 14. At Port Eliot, lady Jemima Eliot, At Trinity Church, St. Mary-lea son.
bone, lieut. John Wainewright, C. B., 17. At Mistley Hall, the wife of the lieut-governor of Portsmouth, to Eliza. right hon. the Speaker of the House of beth, second daughter of S. Powell, esq. Commons, a daughter.
of Upper Harley-street. 23. At Alpha Lodge, the wife of
At Westbury-upon-Trym, Alfred major-general Ashworth, a son.
George, esq. of Lawrence-Weston, to - At Heydon Hall, Norfolk, the wife
Eliza, second daughter of w. Edwards, of W. Lytton Bulwer, esq. a son.
csq. of Salisbury 29. In St. James's-place, the wife of 31. At Kensington, Robert Thew, esq. Archdeacon King, a son.
major, Bombay artillery, to Jane, eldest 30. In Portland-place, the wife of daughter of Robert Forbes, esq. of Abel Smith, esq. M. P. a son.
Kensington. 31. The hon. Mrs. Ferguson, a daugliter.
FEBRUARY Lately. At Maidstone, the wife of lieutenant-colonel Tod, a son.
2. At St. James's, the rev. Walter At Eslington-house, the hon. Mrs.
Davenport Bromley, of Baginton, WarLiddell, a daughter.
wickshire, to the lady Louisa Dawson, In Bloomsbury-square, the wise of daughter of the earl of Portarlington. W. Ward, esq. M. P. a son.
3. At Marlston, Berks, capt. VersLady Harriet Clive, a son.
turme, only son of sir Louis Versturme, of Bath, to Anne Elizabeth, only daugh
ter of the late Benj. Bunbury, esq. of MARRIAGES.
George, eldest son of Samuel New. JAN RY.
ton, esq. of Croxton Park, Cambridge.
shire, to Charlotte, daughter of general J. At Abberley, co. Worcester, the Onslow, of Staughton House, Iluntingrev. H. Somers Cocks, rector of Leigli, donshire. only son of the late hon. Reginald 10. At Crediton, the rev. W. Moles.