« PrejšnjaNaprej »
*2A-2B. Naval Science, Second year. (1-11) Yr.
Professor NIMITZ, Associate Professor GUNTHER
Continuation of course 1A-1B.
In addition to course 2A-2B, students in this unit will be required to take an academic course, Astronomy 9B, Introduction to Nautical Astronomy, during one semester of their second year. If exigencies demand, Astronomy 9A-9B, 4 units, may be taken in a single year, either the first or second year. If the course is to be so taken, the consent of the Professor of Naval Science must be obtained.
UPPER DIVISION COURSES
*101A-101в. Navigation, Third year. (1-1) Yr.
*102A-102B. Seamanship, Third year.
*103A-103B. Ordnance and Gunnery, Third year. (-) Yr. *111A-111B. Navigation, Fourth year.
*112A-112B. Seamanship, Fourth year. (1-1) Yr.
*113A-113B. Ordnance and Gunnery, Fourth year. (−1) Yr.
*Not to be given 1926-27.
3 9015 06656 8240
CIRCULARS OF INFORMATION-(Continued.)
8. The Bulletins and Circulars of the Agricultural Experiment Station. 9. The Circular of the California School of Fine Arts, San Francisco. 10. The Annual Commencement Programme containing the list of degrees conferred, scholarships, prizes, and other honors.
11. The Annual Announcement of the College of Dentistry, San Francisco.
12. The Annual Announcement of the School of Education.
13. The Announcement of the Graduate Division.
14. The Annual Announcement of the Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco.
15. The Annual Announcement of the School of Jurisprudence. 16. The Annual Announcement of the Medical School, San Francisco. 17. The Annual Announcement of the Los Angeles Medical Department. 18. The Catalogue of Officers and Students, Section I (Berkeley departments). Published in September and February. Price, 30 cents. 19. The Catalogue of Officers and Students, Section II (Southern Branch). Published annually in October. Price, 25 cents.
20. The Annual Announcement of the California College of Pharmacy, San Francisco.
21. The President's Annual Report.
22. The Annual Register. Price, $1.00.
23. Specimen entrance examination papers. Price, 30 cents.
24. The Announcement of the Summer Session, Berkeley.
25. The Announcement of the Summer Session, Los Angeles.
For Nos. 1, 2, 18, 21, 22, 23, address The University of California Press, Berkeley, California.
For Nos. 3 and 19, address The Recorder, University of California Southern Branch, Los Angeles, California.
For Nos. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, address The Dean of the College of Agriculture, Berkeley.
For. Nos. 9, 11, 14, 16, 20, address the proper Dean or Registrar in San Francisco.
For No. 10, address The Recorder of the Faculties, Berkeley.
For Nos. 12, 13, 15, 24, address the proper Dean in Berkeley.
For No. 17, address The Dean of the Los Angeles Medical Department, 245 Bradbury Building, Los Angeles.
For No. 25, address The Dean of the Summer Session, Los Angeles.