« PrejšnjaNaprej »
24. No property qualifications for office or voting.
RIGHT OF SUFFRAGE.
SEC. 1. Who entitled to vote.
2. Privileges of electors.
3. Militia duty on election day.
4. Residence, when not gained or lost,
5. Election by ballot.
Sec. 1. Three departments of government.
Sec. 7. See to due execution of laws.
8. Filling vacancies.
SEC. 1. Organization -discipline-power to call on.
2. Flags, banners, etc.; allowed-prohibited.
3. Superintendent of schools.
STATE INSTITUTIONS, AND PUBLIC BUILDINGS