« PrejšnjaNaprej »
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CONSTITUTION OF CALIFORNIA 1879.
24. No property qualifications for office or voting.
33. Telegraph and gas charges-wharfage and storage.
5. Jurisdiction of Superior Courts.
Superior Courts, elections and terms of judges.
7. Sessions of Superior Courts.
8. Superior Courts, judges pro tempore.
9. Absence, increase or reduction, of judges.
22. Judges not to practice law.
23. Qualifications for judicial office.
Affidavit of judge before drawing salary.
SEC. 1. Organization-discipline-power to call on.
Powers and duties of board.
5. Duty of legislature.
15. Private property not liable for public debts.
16. County and municipal taxes to be paid into treasury.
18. Restrictions upon county and municipal indebted-