« PrejšnjaNaprej »
of Militia, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and twenty five. Page 101 34. An Act to reduce the Duties on Rum, the Produce of the British Colonies or Plantations in America, imported into the United Kingdom.
35. An Act to continue, until the Fifth Day of July One thousand eight hundred and twenty five, the Acts for granting Bounties on the Exportation of refined Sugar from the United Kingdom, and for reducing the Size of the Packages in which refined Sugar may be exported.
36. An Act to amend and render more effectual the several Acts for the issuing of Exchequer Bills for Public Works. Ibid. 37. An Act to continue for Two Years, and to amend an Act of the Fifty sixth Year of His late Majesty, for establishing Regulations respecting Aliens arriving in or resident in this Kingdom, in certain Cases.
114 38. An Act to amend Two Acts for maintaining and keeping in Repair the Military and Parliamentary Roads in the Highlands of Scotland.
Ibid. 39. An Act for amending former Acts relative to the British Museum.
40. An Act to continue, until the Tenth Day of October One thousand eight hundred and twenty seven, an Act relating to Duties of Excise on Crown, Flint and Phial Glass, and to alter certain Laws of Excise relating to Flint Glass; and also an Act for suspending Part of the Duties on Sweets or Made Wines. 41. An Act to repeal certain Duties on Law Proceedings in the Courts in Great Britain and Ireland respectively; and for better protecting the Duties payable upon Stamped Vellum, Parchment or Paper.
42. An Act for applying the Surplus of the Grants of One thousand eight hundred and twenty three, and the Surplus of the Consolidated Fund, to the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty four.
43. An Act to alter the Duties on the Importation of certain Articles, and also the Duties on Coals brought to London; to repeal the Bounties on Linens exported; and to amend the Acts relating to the Customs.
44. An Act for allowing Persons to compound for their Assessed Taxes for the Remainder of the Periods of Composition limited by former Acts, and for granting Relief in certain Cases.
45. An Act to authorize the issuing of Exchequer Bills for the Payment of the Proprietors of Four Pounds per Centum Annuities in England and Ireland, who have not signified their Assents under the Acts passed in this Session, for transferring such Annuities into Reduced Annuities of Three Pounds Ten Shillings per Centum.
46. An Act to continue, until the Fifth Day of July One thousand eight hundred and twenty six, the Low Duties on Coals and Culm carried Coastwise to any Port within the Principality
47. An Act to alter the Laws relating to the Duties on the Importation,
portation, and the Prohibitions on the Exportation of Wool, and of Hare and Coney Skins. Page 163 48. An Act to enable the Commissioners of His Majesty's Treasury to sell out certain Bank Annuities now standing in their Names, and to apply the Produce thereof in part Payment of a Loan of Three hundred thousand Pounds, due to the Royal Exchange Assurance Company; and to facilitate the Sales of Fee Farm Rents, and of small Portions of the Land Revenue of the Crown; and for other Purposes. 165 49. An Act for enabling the Commissioners for Victualling His Majesty's Navy to purchase certain Premises, for completing a Victualling Establishment at Cremill Point near Plymouth in the County of Devon, and for supplying the said Establishment with Water. 50. An Act for amending an Act passed in the Fifty third Year of the Reign of His late Majesty King George the Third, intituled An Act to alter and amend Two Acts of the Thirty first Year of the Reign of King George the Second, and the Thirteenth Year of His present Majesty, so far as relates to the Price and Assize of Bread to be sold out of the City of London and the Liberties thereof, and beyond the Weekly Bills of Mortality, and Ten Miles of the Royal Exchange.
51. An Act to repeal several Laws relating to the Fisheries carried on upon the Banks and Shores of Newfoundland, and to make Provision for the better Conduct of the said Fisheries for Five Years, and from thence to the End of the then next Session of Parliament.
207 52. An Act to amend so much of an Act of the Forty second Year of His late Majesty, for making additional Basons or Docks at Kingston upon Hull, as relates to certain Lands belonging to His Majesty.
53: An Act to permit the mutual Transfer of Capital in certain Public Stocks or Funds transferable at the Banks of England and Ireland respectively.
217 54. An Act to repeal the Duties on Licences to brew and to retail Beer, Spirituous Liquors and Foreign Wine, and to grant other Duties in lieu thereof; and amend the Laws of Excise relating to such Duties, and to Brewers and Retailers of Beer. 232 55. An Act to assimilate the Duties and Drawbacks on Hides, Skins, Leather, Parchment, Paper and Paper Hangings, manufactured in Ireland, to the Duties and Drawbacks payable on the like Articles in Great Britain; and to equalize the Measures and Weights whereby the Duties of Excise and Customs shall be payable throughout the United Kingdom. 243 56. An Act to continue, until the Tenth Day of November One thousand eight hundred and twenty six, certain Parts of an Act of the Third Year of His present Majesty, among other Things for the preventing private Distillation in Scotland.
57. An Act to repeal Four Acts of His late Majesty, relating to the Use of Horse Hides in making Boots and Shoes, and for better preventing the damaging of Raw Hides and Skins in the flaying thereof.
Ibid. 58. An Act to continue for Four Years, and from thence until the End of the then next Session of Parliament, the Powers
of the Commissioners for enquiring concerning Charities in
Inspection of the Head Office of Excise; and to amend certain Laws of Excise relating to Maltsters in Ireland; to the Drawback on Beer exported from Great Britain; and to the Duty on Draining Tiles. Page 354 76. An Act to continue several Acts for establishing Regulations for the Security of the Revenue on Goods imported from Places within the Limits of the Charter granted to the East India Company; and to grant, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and twenty five, Duties on Sugar imported from Places within the Limits of the said Charter, in lieu of former Duties.
77. An Act to amend the Acts for the Issue of Exchequer Bills for Public Works.
78. An Act to amend an Act of the Third Year of His present Majesty, for enabling His Majesty to lease Lands belonging to the Duchy of Cornwall, and to authorize the Sale and Purchase of the Prisage and Butlerage of Wines in the Ports of the County of Cornwall, and in Plymouth. 362 79. An Act to enable certain Persons to receive and hold Offices in the Management, Collection and Receipt of the Revenue, without taking or subscribing certain Oaths and Declarations.
80. An Act for disappropriating, disuniting and divesting from and out of the Chancellors, Archdeacons and Precentors of the Diocese of Connor in the County of Antrim, in Ireland, (after the Decease or Removal of the present Incumbents) certain Rectories and the Rectorial Tithes thereof, Parts of the Corps of the said respective Dignities; and for anpexing and uniting the said respective Rectories when so disappropriated, and the Rectorial Tithes thereof, to the respective Vicarages of the said several Rectories, whereby the Incumbent of each Parish and Rectory shall have the actual Cure of Souls, and for other Purposes.
81. An Act for separating the Parish or Vicarage of Bray from the Parish of Kilternan, and for uniting the said Parish of Kilternan with the Parish of Kilgobban, situate in the Barony of Rathdown and County of Dublin, in Ireland.
82. An Act for better regulating the Office of Clerk of the Parliaments. 378 83. An Act for the Punishment of idle and disorderly Persons, and Rogues and Vagabonds, in that Part of Great Britain called England.
84. An Act for the Transportation of Offenders from Great
389 85. An Act for amending an Act of the last Session of Pariiament, relating to the building, repairing and enlarging of certain Gaols and Houses of Correction; and for procuring Information as to the State of all other Gaols and Houses of Correction in England and Wales. 400 86. An Act for granting certain Powers and Authorities to a Company to be incorporated by Charter, to be called "The Australian Agricultural Company," for the Cultivation and Improvement of Waste Lands in the Colony of New South Wales, and for other Purposes relating thereto.
87. An Act to authorize the Proprietors of Entailed Estates in Scotland to grant Provisions to the Wives or Husbands and Children of such Proprietors.
88. An Act to authorize the East India Company to trade direct from China to the British Colonies and Plantations in America.
89. An Act for the Relief, in certain Cases, of the Incumbents of Ecclesiastical Livings or Benefices mortgaged for building, rebuilding, repairing or purchasing Houses and other necessary Buildings and Tenements for such Benefices.
90. An Act to amend an Act for building additional Places of Worship in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. 44.4 91. An Act to consolidate and amend the Laws for enforcing the Residence of Spiritual Persons on their Benefices; to restrain Spiritual Persons from carrying on Trade or Merchandize; and for the Support and Maintenance of Stipendiary Curates, in Ireland.
454 9. An Act to authorize the Payment of certain Duties on Ships and Merchandize, in respect of the Docks and Warehouses in the Port of Dublin, and other Ports in Ireland; and for other Purposes relating to such Docks and Warehouses. 484 93. An Act to amend the Acts of the last Session of Parliament relating to Presentments by Grand Juries for Payment of the Salaries of public Officers of the several Counties in Ireland.
94. An Act to allow the Averment of the Order for Prosecution by Commissioners of Customs or Excise to be sufficient Proof of the Order having been made. 507 95. An Act to repeal the Laws relative to the Combination of Workmen; and for other Purposes therein mentioned. 508 96. An Act to consolidate and amend the Laws relative to the Arbitration of Disputes between Masters and Workmen. 520 97. An Act to repeal the Laws relative to Artificers going into Foreign Parts.
533 98. An Act to consolidate and amend the Bankrupt Laws. 535 99. An Act for dividing, allotting and inclosing that Portion of the Forest of Whittlewood called Hasleborough Walk in the Parish of Whitfield and Liberties or Precincts of Silston otherwise Silverston otherwise Silveston Burnham in the County of Northampton, and of the Open Fields of Silston otherwise Silverston otherwise Silveston Burnham aforesaid. 100. An Act for more effectually paving, lighting, watching, cleansing and regulating the Regent's Park, together with the New Street from the Regent's Park to Pall Mall, and the New Streets and Improvements in the Neighbourhood of Parliament Street and Privy Gardens; and for maintaining a convenient Sewage for the same.
101. An Act to enable His Majesty to grant certain Advowsons, Rectories and Vicarages, in the several Counties of Carmarthen, Cardigan and Pembroke, in the Principality of Wales, to a Coilege to be incorporated by Charter, to be called Saint David's College. Ibid. 102. An Act to amend an Act of the Forty eighth Year of the Reign of His late Majesty, for the more effectual Administration of the Office of a Justice of the Peace, and for the more effec