« PrejšnjaNaprej »
6. Debate on Mr. Dunning's Motions respecting the Influence of
the Crown-And the Abuses in the Public Expenditure 340
10. Debate on Mr. Dunning's Motion for securing the Indepen-
24. Debate on Mr. Dunning's Motion for an Address to the King
Debate on sundry Clauses in Mr. Burke's Establishment Bill... 616
Proceedings in the Commons in consequence of the Riots......... 654
23. Mr. Burke's Establishment Bill rejected by the Commons......... 714
Debates in the Lords on the Bill for the Security of the Protes-
Fib. 1. The Thanks of the House of Commons given to their late
Hugh Palliser to the Government of Greenwich Hospital...... 1106
12. Debate on General Smith's Motion for a Committee on the Pe..
titions against the Supreme Judicature of Bengal ........ 1182
25. Debate on Mr. Minchin's Motion respecting the State of the
1780. June 19. Of the Lords, on the King's Speech respecting the
1780. April 6. List of the Majority and of the Minority, on Mr. Dun-
ning's Motion respecting the Influence of the Crown
and the Abuses in the Public Expenditure.........
ment of Great Britain
1781. Jan. 25. Papers relative to the Rupture with Holland..
1781. Feb. l. From the Governor General and Council at Calcutta ;
and from the British Subjects residing in Bengal, Ba-
IX. OFFICERS OF STATE.
PERSONS FILLING THE SEVERAL HIGH OFFICES IN CHURCH
AND STATE FROM FEBRUARY 1780 TO MARCH 1781.