« PrejšnjaNaprej »
CHANGE OF CALENDAR.
A change of calendar, whereby the academic year of the University will begin in AUGUST instead of SEPTEMBER, and will close in MAY instead of JUNE will take effect in August, 1892.
The following publications, giving information concerning the University and its various departments, may be obtained by addressing the Recorder, the Secretary or the proper Dean or Registrar. [See Directory on page 3 of Register.] 1. The University Register.
2. The Circular of the College of Letters and the Colleges of Science, containing specimen entrance-examination papers, and information concerning the requirements for admission.
3. The Annual Announcement of Courses of Instruction in the Colleges at Berkeley.
4. The Biennial Report of the President.
5. The Annual Report of the Secretary.
6. The Annual Report of the Professor of Agriculture.
7. The Agricultural Bulletins.
8. The Library Bulletins.
9. Various University Bulletins on special subjects.
10. The Annual Announcement of the College of Medicine. 11. The Annual Announcement of the College of Dentistry. 12. The Annual Announcement of the College of Pharmacy.
Letters of inquiry concerning the University should be addressed to the RECORDER OF THE FACULTIES, Berkeley, California.