« PrejšnjaNaprej »
CHANGE OF CALENDAR.
A change of calendar, whereby the academic year of the University will begin in AUGUST instead of SEPTEMBER, and will close in MAY instead of JUNE, will take effect in August, 1892. (See Calendar on page 5.)
In 1892, Entrance Examinations will be held in JUNE and in AUGUST. (See Calendar on page 5.)
The following publications, giving information concerning the University and its various departments, may be obtained by addressing the Recorder, the Secretary, or the proper Dean or Registrar. [See Directory on page 3 of Register.] 1. The University Register.
2. The Admission Circular, containing specimen entrance-examination papers, and information concerning the requirements for admission. 3. The Annual Announcement of Courses of Instruction in the Colleges at Berkeley.
4. The High School Circular.
5. The Biennial Report of the President.
3. The Annual Report of the Secretary.
7. The Annual Report of the Professor of Agriculture.
8. The Agricultural Bulletins.
9. The Library Bulletins.
10. Various University Bulletins on special subjects.
11. The Annual Announcement of the College of Medicine. 12. The Annual Announcement of the College of Dentistry. 13. The Annual Announcement of the College of Pharmacy.
Letters of inquiry concerning the University should be addressed to the RECORDER OF THE FACULTIES, Berkeley, California.
TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The Regents of the University..
Astronomers, Department Assistants, and other Officers.. Organization and Government.. 21
REGISTER OF THE COLLEGE OF LETTERS, THE COLLEGES OF SCIENCE, AND THE LICK ASTRONOMICAL DEPARTMENT. PAGES 27-116.
REGISTER OF THE COLLEGES OF LAW, MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, AND PHARMACY.
CATALOGUE OF STUDENTS. SUMMARIES, INDEX. PAGES 157-189.