« PrejšnjaNaprej »
The following publications, giving information concerning the University and its various departments, may be obtained by addressing the Recorder, the Secretary, or the proper Dean or Registrar. [See Directory on page 3 of Register.]
1. The University Register.
2. The Admission Circular (1893), containing specimen entrance-examination papers, and information concerning the requirements for admission.
3. The Annual Announcement of Courses of Instruction in the Colleges at Berkeley.
4. The High School Circular (1891).
5. Catalogue of Officers and Students in the Colleges at Berkeley.
6. Monthly Meteorological Synopsis of Berkeley.
7. English in the Secondary Schools, by Professors Gayley and Bradley.
8. The Biennial Report of the President.
9. The Annual Report of the Secretary.
10. The Annual Report of the Professor of Agriculture.
11. The Agricultural Bulletins.
12. Bulletins of the Department of Geology.
13. University Studies:-Notes on the Development of a Child, by Milicent W. Shinn, Cand. Ph.D.
14. The Library Bulletins.
15. The Annual Announcement of the Hastings College of the Law.
16. The Annual Announcement of the College of Medicine.
17. The Annual Announcement of the College of Dentistry.
18. The Annual Announcement of the College of Pharmacy.
Letters of inquiry concerning the University should be addressed to the RECORDER OF THE FACULTIES, Berkeley, California.
REGISTER OF THE COLLEGES AT BERKELEY, AND THE LICK OBSERVATORY AT MT. HAMILTON. PAGES 33-167.
REGISTER OF THE PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES, IN SAN FRANCISCO.
DEGREES, COMMISSIONS, HONORS. CATALOGUE OF STUDENTS. SUMMARIES.