« PrejšnjaNaprej »
11. The King's Speech at the Close of the Session
FOURTH SESSION OF THE SIXTEENTH PARLIAMENT
OF GREAT BRITAIN.
29. Debate in the Commons on the State of the Trade with Portugal 260
23. Debate in the Lords on the State of our Trade with Portugal ... 514
6. Debate in the Lords on the Address upon the Treaty of Navi-
The King's Answer to the Joint Address
9. Debate on the Same ....
27. Debate in the Commons on the Repeal of the East India Judi-
April 2. Debate in the Commons on the Articles of Charge against Mr.
9. Debate in the Commons on the Report of the Articles of Im-
23. Debate in the Commons relative to the Right of the Sons of
Scotch Peers to represent the Scotch Boroughs or Counties... 1210
a Reform in the Royal Boroughs of Scotland.............. 1214
The King's Answer to the Address of Thanks
Copy of the Declarations, signed at Versailles the 27th of Oct.
Proceedings upon the Impeachment of Mr. Hastings
1787. Jan. 23. Address of the Lords on the King's Speech ....
1786. June 16. Relative to the Crown Lands
26. Respecting Sir Guy Carleton
May 21. Respecting the Prince of Wales's Debts
V. PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS.
Feb. 1. Convention between Great Britain and France, signed
Declarations signed at Versailles the 27th of Oct. 1787 1264
1786. July 5. Against the Crown Lands Bill
PERSONS FILLING THE SEVERAL HIGH OFFICES OF CHURCH
AND STATE, FROM MAY 15, 1786, TO FEB. 8, 1788.
Bangor................ John Warren.
Sir William Ashburnham, bart.