PLATE 10. A, Anticline and syncline in Tahkandit limestone (Permian) along
northeast bank of the Yukon River just above the mouth
of the Nation River; B, Conglomerate and sandstone of
Nation River formation on the east bank of the Yukon
River a few miles below Eagle-..
11. A, Infaulted block of Tahkandit limestone (Permian) in midst
of Woodchopper volcanics (Middle Devonian) on the
south bank of the Yukon River about 1 mile below the
mouth of Coal Creek; B, Lower Cretaceous rocks (Kandik
formation) in bluff on the north side of the Yukon River
a few miles above the mouth of the Kandik River----- 122
12. Geologic map of the Eagle-Circle district---
FIGURE 1. Index map showing location of area covered by this report.-- 2
2. Diagrammatic sketch showing structure of rocks in the fault
zone on the north bank of the Yukon River 3 miles above
3. Index to localities of fossils collected along the international
boundary by the Canada Geological Survey, as listed by
4. Geologic section from Takoma Creek northward along the
west bank of the Yukon River...
5. Sketch of south side of Calico Bluff, Yukon River.
6. Section along the southwest bank of the Yukon River opposite
the mouth of the Nation River..--.