dangntary troatises on all tho principal subjoots of the law. The
spocial features of those books are as follows:
L A succinct statement of leading principles in black
letter type. A A more extended commentary, elucidating the princi
ples. 8. Notes and authorities.
Tablishod in regular octavo form, and sold at the uniform prloe of
$3.75 per volume, including delivery.
Bound in American Law Buokran.
1. Norton on Bills and Notes. (3d Ed.)
2 Clark on Criminal Law. (2d Ed.)
& Shipman on Common-Law Pleading. (20 MI)
4 Olark on Contracts. (2d Ed.)
6. Black on Constitutional Law. (20 DLL)
& Fetter on Equity.
7. Clark on Criminal Procedure.
& Tiffany on Sales. (2d Ed.)
9. Glenn on International Law.
10. Jaggard on Torts. (2 vols.)
11. Black on Interpretation of Law
12. Hale on Bailments and Carriers
13 Smith on Elementary Law.
12 Hale on Damages.
16 Hopkins on Real Property.
18. Hale on Torts.
17. Tiany on Persons and Domestic Relations (28 p.)
1& Croswell on Executors and Administrator
18. Clark on Corporations. (2d Ed)
20. George on Partnership.
21. Shipman on Equity Pleading.
2 McKelvey on Evidence. (2d Ed.)
Barrows on Negligence A. Hughes on Admiralty. 2 Eaton on Equity.
Tiffany on Principal and Agent
77. Gardner on Wills.
2 Vance on Insurance.
2. Ingersoll on Public Corporation,
80. Hughes on Federal Jurisdiction and Procedure
81. Childs on Suretyship and Guaranty.
82 Costigan on American Mining Law.
h proparatson: Handbooks of the law on other subjects to be mnounced
Published and for sale by
WEST PUBLISHING CO., ST. PAUL, MINN.