« PrejšnjaNaprej »
SEC. 1. Tax in proportion to value-taxable property.
4. Mortgages and securities.
5. Contracts to pay mortgage tax.
6. Power of taxation not to be surrendered or suspended.
8. Sworn statements required.
9. Mortgages, etc., not to be raised above face value.
Right to collect rates, a franchise.
Eminent domain over.
Access to and public use of navigable waters.
SEC. 1. Restrictions upon legislature as to.
LAND AND HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION.
Legislature to protect from forced sale.
State policy against large uncultivated tracts.
AMENDING AND REVISING THIS CONSTITUTION.
SEC. 1. Proposing amendments-submission to the people.
Laws continued in force-rights, claims and contracts protected.
2. Recognizances-obligations unaffected.
Terms of officers first elected.
Laws relative to judicial system continued
12. When constitution takes effect.
Sec. 1. Three departments-legislative, executive and judi-